THE CULLENS..Emmet,Rosalie,Alice & Jasper.


PART I LOVE MOST...THE ENDING..HAPPY ENDING~

..her sister the one that reading the book currently. I did saw it in TV and it kind of ...nice to watch movie.So on last Sunday, I went to watchit with my best friend, Pcilla..and yes, indeed it was a good..movie..and I was obsess with it now.
A Forbidden Love story which had their own lines to make the youngster excited to watch. I'm the one of all whose now under the 'spell' of 'TWILIGHT'...hahaha...it's very funny..the last time..i ever obsess about a movie was for 'STAR WAR'..and it's crazy coz i bought everythings about Star War ...that time..so..kindos...some ppl might said.
But ..watever, I'm now in that ...obsession..
I went for the 2nd time to watch the movie..on Thursday..with my colleagues..and again pcilla..I need to watch the follow up with what had I read in its book..the book i bought ...last week..after the movie..huh..silly huh?
WELL.. basically,it's about 2 teenager..EDWARD & BELLA..whose met and fall in love. ..but trouble was the guy ..she falled for is a'vampire'..a very handsome, cute and adorable ..vampire.
it's forbidden in the life of a vampire..to fall for Human..coz..u might not know...they will suck up the human's blood..rite?So, I think it's really hard fpr Edward to ..'tahan' the temptation'..from Bella..coz he really love her and she love him too. It's a real love and full of passionate..you'll not see the 'lust' in there..coz..vampire was unable to have such ...much intimacy..and sx' reveal..coz..they might hurt or maybe kill the human..and hunger for their blood.!huh so tough!
well..it's a roughly stroy about it, maybe you can watch it by yourself..if you want to know more..
The obsession carry me into the judgement of Love life and it somehow..make me imagine how life will be if i'm in that position where in love with a vampire??wow.. it's a very unrealistic for us a NORMAL HUMAN..i know..it's kinda' 'rubbish' imagination but..it's a really touching..love story where..all normal human being can learn...from..
I knew some of my friends..think i'm a freak for obsessing this story and might be mad for what i'm saying right now. hahaha..funny~Even, pcilla have the guts to say - 'ENOUGH' for the obssesion..and keep on moving..with Real Life..! hmm...maybe in my life..i didn't have a good relationship with any guys..or even with my family..
SO what if the obession control me then,..atleast, I still being a realistic in any judgement and..normal person.heehe.. only this time around, i'm in LOVE in TWILIGHT !!
Hopefully they -Bella & Edward..will stay forever in Love..
TWILIGHT RULES!!


No comments:
Post a Comment