Again..we have had a large & fun crowd in FF today as the special event of BodyJam held -it's a Valentine day special....like usual, we went for the class at about 6.40pm from office..i'm not sure how many people will be at the class for this special event..my guesss?..it might be ..more than ppl that went to the Hip hop BodyJam last mth.
But i'm so happy that I can release and ..relief all the tense i have had these few days for what happened in office..i have more fun and ..laugh..eventhou i knew that not all the steps I can followed..which myself actually also feel not..comfortable ...and not too satisfied..~ I tried to followed this one step/move for the 'CRAZY IN LOVE' song ..that time,..the dance was once also used in Hip Hop Gangsta..last time..and I still can't fully do it! GeraM!!! I saw Juwita's face...like she ...tried to guide again and again for those that can't do it..(including ME) ...and..it's kind of ..mm..frustrating.. Is like I love the moves..BUt I can dance to it..only few parts..that I able to follow...it's too quick..maybe??or..bcoz..of too many steps in one time??or ..mm..i'm..not a natural dancer at all..?mm..sad :((*
Still, I love the song alot...and always dance to it in club..if they played it..! I think I have to learn..it again..~ I think I might can't sleep thinking..of the clueless in my face's reaction for can't dance the steps.
if there's too many ppl..until we can't even step our steps..at the class...hahaha...and i can imagine..i'll be more 'kekok' to move..
these are 2 photos that i managed to snap..after the class..not much can be share...but atleast i knew ..these 2 can be ....a memorable photo..to keep.
but .....whatever...it is..I still love the BODYJAM...and the moves..and the ppl...there..!

No comments:
Post a Comment