I saw the movie of 'MARLEY & ME' just now. And to telll the truth, I just can't denide that the movie really it's an inspiration sad movie. Well, like I said , I cried at the end of the story..the story remind me of those..dogs i used to had one long time ago..
In the movie, it's a really good/ great movie thet i ever watched abt a pet, a loving dogs in that the family had bought at 1st and how it tell about the naughtyness yg dorg dah create!
i remember how..last time..i had my pet named 'BLACK & 'BROWNIE'....they had died & it's reaally captured my heart to know that they willl always be my'baby pets'.. i do miss them alot!The story of the mula2mulanya tak ade apa....la...cerita about how..Owen Wilson took him from the nursery and want to give the puppy to his wife(jenny-jennifer Aniston)..and then that's the life of their stories begin.
I just love it when MArley being spoil..i think he very cute & he did make a funny stories sometimes..eventhou he really a 'chaotic dog'!! until la..the couple got their own life and have 3 chiildren..the dog still be with them till then. He had inspired his 'owner' to wrote how his owner journey ...the long way when dealing with Marley everyday, the articles as posted inside the newspaper he been working for. The articles become more and more famous & interesting wchich ppl tend to have interest to know how he actually deal his dog. And soon, found the most memorable journey with the dog. It's a touching story.
BUt in the end, something happen..& it's kind of sad ending for us!
i really feel sad during the end of it since a bad scene making me cried alot just now.
I think it inspires alot of ppl who loves pets. in future.and this story is a good movie to watch!
nangis teresak-esak..tu. ..i'm a sensitive ppl..when watching any movies related to sad, touching & inspires story~
No comments:
Post a Comment