I dun know why suddenly my life turn to so ...empty that i feel like the earth going to drop and 'hempap' sia!
I don't know why suddenly i feel this way...i never feel this feeling before. It almost kill the half of me. It had making one of my closest friend stay far from me from now on..and I had to think the bothside part which Myself also very confuse of it. I don't want to gamble the the prediction for LOvE & Friendship coz..both part are so important to me and I can't live without it.
I gained The Love since this week and I feel like i'm on the way of losing my friendship! Why God? Why it always be me who had to face the fact that these 2 extraordinary person that hold special part in mylife.
I love my LOve & My frienship that I feel so..so deeply hurt that I have to force myself to choose from both of it. The love that had finally worth to try & that i feel can possibly bring me alive and bring me happiness at last or the friendship that had been with me thru 10 years of my live?
The Love that just bounded with promises and destiny to make it work. The friendship that been there for me throught my journey of life. I just don't know what to think, to do, to face and to decide. I want both but ...why is so hard for me to get? I care for them. I wanna talk with someone else but i can't..i wanna said every words that i feel ..but i'm not able to say.I wanna said LOve is my life but Friendship is mylife too. I'can't accept the fact that one of them dissapear. God, what should I do? Did I make a wrong steps by finding LOVe?? And Now, my friendship getting far far away from me because of the LOVe issues. And bcoz of fear and trust, bcoz of love & or just a temporary feeling? I can't make my decision ..i can't choose!! I want them to know how i feel and how i will lost if they are gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment