Sunday, July 25, 2010

Did I found the answer?

Noo..i didn't! yups...i still didn't know what I want to decide these few days. I do think that it's my time to let things go and move on with my new life ..soon in KK..but do I really care to go back for good?
I did make up my mind about really turning myself to surrender all the things at KL and to start a new life in KK. Ireally hope things will be better then at KK then here in KL..cos honestly, i'm so...missing KK SAbah alot despite all the heart broken tragedy i was in with some of the SAbahan dudes.
I just hope they know it someday..i hope i didnt have to face the hurtful things ever again in future cos now...i'm trying to forget it all. and love my family and friends more than I love those people whose trying to kill my heart away...
OOh..God, help me in this....
I think it's really the time for me ...to move forward...

No comments: