Relief? Or should I be glad? Is mylife only about fight? problems? and nothing more then just about thinking things that unsolve?
Ever..in my whole life, I can be exactly happy with what I had. Coz If i be happy 100%, there's should be one bad things happened no matter in what I did.How im goin to say this? am i happy? satisfy with mylife? my comeback to Sabah? WHen at last i got somebody in life 'pathetic' love life?huh...i guess some of my friends will be laughing when they knew i even have some prob again with love.
I dont dare to drop any words regarding love..life in here cos i know whatever happened back then had guide me not to be confident about it..or to parade it.Its not that i don't have the love for him..or he don't love me..but it's about my surrounding. The people. The experience. The HURT.
He care..?yes. He love..?Yes. He committed?i wonder.But the only one things that i guess every women need in their guy and their relationship are tolerance, understanding and being patience in knowing our feeling just like away from women. hoping by that way they can make the situation ok.but i guess its not. i dun like to be ignored..and like i was invinsible for him. No discussion??
If it's really God's WIll that we being together forever, then...it's Him who decise then my faith with him. If he's not, then...by force also, it probably not good to both too. I just Him decide then..........
No comments:
Post a Comment