"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. –Bella Swan" "And So the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick masochistic lion." -Edward & Bella "You are exactly my brand of heroin." –Edward Cullen
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
EXCUSES..that kills me..
I had dinner in SAkae Sushi just now with my best friend. Baru2 ni dun know why our appetite these few days. Cill been 'mengidam' to eat ..sushi since last week, i guess she missing to be with someone that like to eat sushi..as what she said. I understood too.
It's had been long weekdays & weekends since the last time i touch my blog to upate anythings cos i feel it's OVer..for me to take over and over again the same..'frustration and uncomfortable feeling' .
Sunday...i was crying while i was chatting thru FB line with 1 of the so-call friend that been with this few months. Somepart of the words that he tried to deliberate was so hurt, it make..think for one second, does he ever..feel i feel last time when together?!;
but..it all been answered on that same day. That was the main reason..of why he broke it off? Is there no more love or care that he used to have?
I askd myself this..and it making me feel more sick deep down inside my small heart.I feel my heart beat getting weaker and weaker. BUt, i promise myself and my close friends..that im not going to cry myself infront of them. I just need to let it out..at the back.~
Am i being stupid? Clumsy? So immature ? Or just being normal like other human being be? I guess Yes...I am...!
'forget the past..go front and never look back.' That's what some people said to me.
Somes had said 'he 's not worth your tears..and your sadness'..he'll not bother about what you feel if he really do, he will not do it at 1st time'
yeah..maybe they are right..all the theories & facts of I'm being the victim of 'immature love' which end me up in this PAIN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment