Sunday, January 17, 2010

AN ANGEL VOICES...

Today was the 1st time...i got to know from a friend that ..the long lost friend of mine had asked on my news after so long ignoring me. I was so touched when heard the news from her that it make my tears drop..
There was an misunderstanding before that & it had created a really bad chaos till now. I feel I'm the one to blame. I know it's my fault. When the friend said that She asked about my condition & giving advices....for the things that had been happened around currently. Atleast I still know that she's still care for me even we didn't talk at all since few months ago. I only can see her sometimes and it does making me..feel some awkwardness when facing her everytime we bump to each others.
I feel sad of course and I did feel the impact till now on how it effected mylife.
The feeling of guilty & down will always be there, only time that can slow down the healing moment. I care & still love this friends...and I will always remember those time we been having before these & it remind me how sad it had been since the last time we spend together..talking,chatting, hanging out & sharing our thoughts & stories....
I didn't hope anythings from her, only hoping that someday miracle come & we will be friend again. I maybe can't understand & accept the fact that she ignoring me because of the old issues that had been misunderstanding as an insults for her, cos i didn't even intend to make things worst at that time but ....ppl have their own feeling and I understand why..~ Things maybe happened for a reason & I had learned my lessons from it. It's misreable...and I know somehow, a commitment for REAL friendship is really hard to fulfill.Look easy..but..it hard to be keep for eternity.

No comments: