"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. –Bella Swan" "And So the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick masochistic lion." -Edward & Bella "You are exactly my brand of heroin." –Edward Cullen
Saturday, January 23, 2010
HAPPY...
I want to be happy in my life.. I want to proceed with my dreams...
I know althou it's so hard to let things go...
I have to be happy.. Cos I want to have a my heart clear from pain..
off from those hurtful moment.
I want to be Happy to make me feel great,
I want to prove that I can still be alive..even in those misery things.
I have to find Faith..I have to find Hope....
I have to feel LOVe...Love for GOd & MY loved one.
It will not end with happiness..but atleast i want to try to achieve it by myself.
I want to get what other people have. What other feel great.
Life is short like most people used to say..
SO, they forgive anythings in fast way.
I know I can' be that humble, I know I can't be that naive.
But I want to stay Happy ..for myself , for mylife & for my surrounding people.
I did lose Hope before. I did lose in Faith too..
It had teach me to survive in such sad events. Sad time had kill me as a person
I did felt that I will not be alive ever again in the next day..
But..the 'LIght' had brought me UP...again. Had Shine my day so that I can see the bright side tomorrow.
Maybe It awkward for the 1st time, Maybe I will tend to lose Hope again
But I really does wish I will never give up my Happiness to Loneliness.
I really hope I will not lose trust to anythings or anyone in future.
Guidances are important for me...Somehow, I still miss 1 thing in my life..
'Love'.....
How it had been few changes thru mylife.
WHen look at the video..we know how the end had turned out to be a sad moment for Leona. BUt she still smiling & she being happy even she can't be with the guy. She's still smiling to see the guy being happy. JUst like in our life.
Eventhou she was not the one he's married.-Sacrifies-... That's the Key Words for me to consult myself. To be strong to fight all the dilemmas.
I like the lyrics. It make me think of those uneasy moment that used to be.
Catch the movie..and we will find back 'the exact feeling I used to have 10 years ago.
-God Bless-...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment