Sunday, February 7, 2010

My weekends....























typed this since 1 month ago but keep forgeting to publish it since it was not complete yet. I still editting some of the stories that i thought i wanna include in it. but...i guess.. these are the some of the stories that still bare in mind this time.

Today...sia buat biskut.for the coming new year *CNY). yesteday buat....yups i was there..i do HOney cornflakes semlm, then tadi petang i baked these biscuit ...HOney STar coated with choco. mmmm ndak tau la sedap ka ndak. Hopefully it's not too sweet or too burned ..hahahah.Itu ja kan yg mampu sia buat memandangkan skrg tgh budget jugak. :(



Haha...mum sure will have a surprised this year. I done almost 3 kind of biscuits, and hoping that it will be nicer than last year. Hopefully...


These few days, I did have alot of things going on. My works was quiet normal now. Only sometimes, i feel that i am really lost in my own life. Not much of entertainment involved nowadays cos....i have to limit my usage of money,my attitude & my friends boundaries. I dunknow why, my mind stuck wth the problems I'm facing now & the reality of what happened currently.



I got to know somethings from a frien.d SOmthings that i dun even know. I feel like ..i am really out of the world for a while since this things ...making me feel like I am not belong here with her, but the other rest did. Never imagine...life is really hard for us. I did asked God if there's a place for her to be happy, i will let her be happy. and if any person that can make her happy, then i will let her be with the person that care & love her as it will be. Begitu jugakla dgn persahabatan. We become so much more better than previously, and somehow i knew that it's not me that making the life better than usual. it's someone else.


I dun know why, i did promise myself that no matter what, i know that she will always be my bff no matter what ..BUt, it's different now. Just different. somethings had been missing. Eventhou we are still close, but..the closeness was not the same as before.



i Shud be happy for her, i shud be glad. Infact, i am glad & happy for her currently, but deep down , i feel sad cos i can't be a good friend for her in anyways that other people will give. That's the reality!When I was alone last 2 weeks ago, I did feel that I have done somethings wrong there & i get it back as what had been done before. i feel how loneliness can ..make us feel so tense without anyone to talk..or listen, being there or ..to chat with us. it remind me back of those sad ending that i had with ...him. Its too hard and sad to think that i can't barely stand anyone..talking & listening about love , and .....being satisfy over person that think they had find a true love...


BUt sometimes, there are somthings that people just don't know what exactly i feel deep down inside. Its just hard to explain the exact words.

i know i can't judge anyone in this and i know i really cant blame anyone also for what had happened previously. It all changed since the 'it' all happened..since the meeting, the process of knowing , the dating time & break up time....it's a suck time all i know.

Now, it's all differently exposed, it will not be the same anymore.

No comments: