The end of CNY . I was suppose to have last dinner for this end of CNY day and end up I was being alone and I didn't tak any..dinner at all. I just dun have any mood. I was at home for the whole day and it was..really making me feel sad. Nobody was there for me..to talk on what I felt, until I have to survive with those other friends that willing to chat with me inside FB or by text. I know I can't stop on what cilla had been done these few days..as long as ..she being happy and I still got my BFF...But lately, I feel it had changed again.
Well..she came back home just now. How I feel like ..i wana give her a big hug & tell her..that we need to discuss this ..matter. I need to say sorry if i did done somethings wrong , how I feel that we are getting apart each days ..of our life, but I can't and we end up silent..and didn't talk at all. If we open our mouth, end up again with some little quarrel. I just dun wish it to be like that case anymore. Do u understand that I'm being....here waiting for my friend? The dinner was actually mentioned by herself at 1st ..yesterday, but she probably had already forgot. SHe's joined..her A list friend indeed. It's ...just a sucks feeling i felt yesterday.
:((
No comments:
Post a Comment