Friday, March 12, 2010

Simba's sickness....

























Me & Cilla visited Simba this morning and I saw that he was still weak to stand up and eat. I asked doc Thong to explain on the condition of Simba since yesterday. She still said Simba don't want to eat anythings and everytime she try to feed him, he keep throwing it out. I really hope he will be better soon. Just feeling not comfortable to see Simba still feeling down & in pain. Can't stand the look in his eyes that making me feel so pity for him.






















I got my headache yesterday, feel like migrain and it was a day to be remember cos that day was the day Simba, my yellow cat that had been sick since last week had now admitted into the vet due to the toxicated urine that he unable to pee out. If it's keep long, it will damage the immuine system or maybe can effect to kidney too- as what doc had said. It scared me when hearing the news!! I never wonder that Simba , the mighty cat and that we took care for 1 1/2 years old have this sickness. -I can stand seeing him like no appetite at all and I tries to check on Simba yesterday morning because he keep vomitting & try to urinating everywhere but ..he just can't urinate as normal yet . I was so afraid to left him in pain and eventhou i have to face that 'headace & the uncomfortable ' situation, I still sacrifice the tiredness that i had that time to bring Simba to the vet just to ensure he will be check & medicate, atleast i can know what sickness he got.




Luckily Uncle Siva, my land lord father can help fetchin & sending me to the clinic & vet.




It was so sad. When the 1st time doctor tu..ckp yg the case of SImba..cuma bole teka by tat time around 50 to 50 chance s of living.



I was so devastated tat time & I start crying the time when i was there. I think the doc and her assistant pun sudah ...mula kesian sia ni. Sia terlampau risaukan Simba sampai sia ndak sanggup la mau tguk muka dia when doc tried to find the vein and poke the needle for the water and the anesthetic drug to make him loss of the pain abit during the treatment to remove the toxic urine& the dirty blood from his penis. I have to be there for him and that's why I'm still inside that room until doc finish the job cos I dun want Simba to be alone during the process. It's sucks...just really sucks and ..I have the pumping adrenaline seeing him lying at the operation table in pain. How it feel to have that pain when the pipe inserted into his penis to suck the bloody toxicated urine that he had been keeping long enough. God know how it feel to be in that condition to see the real thing there. If for human being, I might be more devastated cos I know I can't see those painful, suffering & hurtful time especially from those that I really cared & loved.




I really hope & pray so much that he will be fine soon and healthier than ever bcos i know he's one of the family member to us that we can't forget. I love him alot and just want everythings to be good enough for him. Please God, just help me in this for one time. We still need him in our life.



Please.....cure him!! Pleaseeee...




3 comments:

zarrien08 said...

Hopefully Simba will recover soon. My prayer is with him..

Dwen Ujang said...

Hey Jen, My cat Cotton was also so sick about a month ago. He was hospitalized for 4 days and had numerous medical check ups ti find out what was wrong with him.

Now she's ok and back to normal.

Dwen

~Voices Of ThE SaBahaN ChiCk... said...

zarina- thx again for the caring for SImba. SHe's ok now, but i still need to monitor her..urine and whenever he's peeing cos it still hard for him to pee.
Dwen- thx to u too. i dunknow Cotton also sick. hope he's ok..oredy.i read ur part when..Sultan went missing??so, is he been found after tat??Simba been at the clinik abt 2 weeks and plus again boarding continues ard 1mth baru i took him from theclinic.
thx again all...for still remembering n still caring.'p