"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. –Bella Swan" "And So the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick masochistic lion." -Edward & Bella "You are exactly my brand of heroin." –Edward Cullen
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Jazmine Sullivan - Bust Your Windows
This is the video music that i dedicated to those 'jerko'..in any of the ladies' life. Wanna make us realise of those hurts and pains that we had before. I wish to be strong and braver like in the video music..JAzmine Sullivan did. I wish those guys that hurt me before will learned their lessons- that i'll be stand up again..and move on without you. CHeers to all the ladies that stand up and being strong from all those pains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment