

WIth the gang at rumah ..time Raya..2009(taken from Helena FB Album)

(helena & KIm)...
Today...was the 3rd day..sinc my long lost friend's passed away. Ya, KamaliahNor@ Kim, the girl who used to be my friend in highschool time. We used to know each other very well..and she's one of the kind of ..a friend that have an active attitude...very..hyperactive, sporty, 'tomboy' lady that the way of all my friends in school knew her. She very ...cheerful, open minded lady.
I never seen her ..i think for almost ...7 or 5 years. The last time i saw her was when she 's in KK..at Centre Point, Jalan2 with 1 guy if not mistaken. I think that was her BF. I remembered we ..met her up ..but she didn't recognise me at all. I think that time got ..Hsiao Fui,Lee YUn?? If not mistaken and ..there's one time ..with Helena ..too. I think mcm few times jugak sia terjumpa dia..but dari jauh. Mau panggil dia pun sia takut ..kalu dia ndak kenal sia..cos..1st time nampak dia..pun, mcm dia ndak kenal sudah..Or Maybe dia ndak nampak betul>
The story began as I had told before ...I received..a msg from Kam @ Kamariazam on Tuesday.Inside the msg said that KIm had masuk hospital since 3 days ago at Hospital Likas,but was move to Hospital QUeen Elizebeth..after that. and she still in comma ..
The story began as I had told before ...I received..a msg from Kam @ Kamariazam on Tuesday.Inside the msg said that KIm had masuk hospital since 3 days ago at Hospital Likas,but was move to Hospital QUeen Elizebeth..after that. and she still in comma ..
the reason?? Kam said what she heard from others, saying that the BF had bitting her up until she had the head injuries..Bf dia belasah dia..sampai..kasi pecah tengkorak kepala..dia.
When the 1st time i knew abt that, I was really piss off of the BF who so cruel to do...that kind of thing to KIM! i was so mad..and I was angry for that JERK!!! A guy shouldn't put their hand on lady...a fragile human like that, Who he think he are..for doing such thing to KIM?!
And on 01.10.09(THursday).. when during lunch time, I went to Mamak for lunch, Open my Ipod to suft for Wireless..and open my FB, there it was...the status came out from Elut's FB...saying that Kim had passed away...in the afternoon. She asked friends to pray for 'AL-Fatihah' for KIM ( to R.I.P)...i was so shocked to saw it that time! I thought that it was only..a game..or wat..so ever. And then there are few of ppl commented on it. I msg Helena to ask he whether it 's true or not..and Hel replied..by saying' Ya,..Jen'..
That's the time where i turned sad ..and hambar..! The hope for KIM to wake up and survive..it was only a dream that never will be ..come true. And she's gone now. Left only the memories of Her being with us once upon a time.
Helena..was the one that felt the pain the most..cos she had being friend with KIM thruout heR life staying in Kampung..Contoh,Petagas-Putatan..for MORE than 10 yrs..and SHe always with Kim most of the time. THey had being best friend ever since. She can't take the fact that KIm had gone. And that had been making her..feel so teribble.and ..she' s in pain.
Myself also can't believe that she been gone. Bcos..I just planning with Helena to ..do the reunion ramai cos..i be back by then...for holidays (CL)..so..I will also want to meet all of my friends in highschool back. I somehow miss those years when I'm in highschool time.
But ..now, I dun have the chances to meet KIm again. It was so ..sad and tragic. I wish time will be rewind back where I can meet her for the last time..SHe was very playful girl..last time, she always perli2..me..and somehow, we are 'kamceng' too. She very friendly person. And to lost her in this world really a BIG matter for us all. Can't take the ending well. I think I can meet her anymore. It kind of Pity...!!
But I know eventhou She had gone,,but her spirit and soul still lingering around. SHe will never be forget..!
This is how God had given to me, He want me to learn about friendship & Love~Then...to open my eyes to see that there' are still some ppl tat fighting for her life. and having the bad relationship.
God be with Hm alsways . REst IN Peace Kim..Your legacy always be wit you.. We sure will going to miss U alot!
No comments:
Post a Comment