Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE DAY I TYPE THIS...

The day I feel so down..
I feel for love just few months back
I fight for it to be true..
I dream of it to be perfect and nice..
I carry myheart very careful so it won't break up easily
But today is the bad down fall that I ever had since few years ago.

The angel of love used to spread it's potion
My angel used to care, used to bring me tenderness
The hope for my happiness to be with that 'Love' was vanish.. It's all only some fantasy that only last for awhile in mylife.

My day of having all the excitement had gone
The day when the journey of 'someone new' in mylife has seem fade away by the 'inconveniences' feeling that he had,
the selfish attitudes of him that broke this sincere & decent heart.

Do you hear my painful heart that cries for you?
Do you ever see how this emotion control my mind, that it make me suffered?
Do you even care,love & want me anymore??
Have your even bother to fix what had been broken? Or even bother to know each others well enough for you to it end?
Do you even care to make this work?

That's only God know why.
Seeing love & friendship ...dissapear from my eyes. Seeing the people i care no more will be there for me..
And left me alone to feel this misery is why I need You...God.
Maybe I am not being there with You before.
I am being a transparent for You while others pray hard for You.
Maybe this is why I feel lost now.
I feel lonely and..I feel weak.
Lost of ..my true emotion...
Lost of everythings I feel before.
But I want to live...! And You are the reason why I live my life for..'

No comments: