"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. –Bella Swan" "And So the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick masochistic lion." -Edward & Bella "You are exactly my brand of heroin." –Edward Cullen
Saturday, September 26, 2009
FROM THE INSIDE ....
Its had been few days passed by since the last time I update my Blog. Today, i think to update it. There's been alot of things happened lately but i don't have time to update it due to my tight works schedules and there's somethings goin on lately too. It's the day i broke my heart.
It's sucks..yes..cos u wouldn't know and understand what actually happen until ...u realised ..it had already hurted you deeply.
I dun know how to begin but all i know..i was having my normal life before i know the things i don't wish to know. My normal days start by working and by facing the day of the kind of environment which people don;t expect to be. I had gave all my heart to that person but end up he saying to me somethings that i don't want to hear.
I don't knwo how to react...and i don't know how to speak up. Is it bcos of me..or is it bcos of we really not ready for such relationship?
I'm confused and I feel lost..I thoughts I can give Love a chance, but indeed...I'm Wrong and it's all been my own mistakes to let him in into my life! I never forget my friends...and I will never judge their opinion towards what I'm doing ,but when dealing with Love...most of their advices and opinion are right! And I'm being a lady that having the same problems and issues..I choose the wrong Guys!! I make myself Hurt!
The pain and hurt that i feel ..had concurred me and mylife..making me mourns and feeling down until others had noticed and tried to ask me what actually happened. I dun talk much...coz i feel I dun have anythings to talk about. I want to be positive in this thing....but i can't.. I don't have the faith to lost more people that I love. I let myself drowning for him and i let my heart falls for him 100%.
Treat him as fren..should I ? Make like nothing happen? CAn I?? And to forget everythings that happened these few months? Do it easy to forget and forgive after I began to trust for Love to come in mylife? It's not LOVE ..now..It's only HURT and Pain that been haunting me again andd again due to my own...wrong ...judgement and mistakes.
I want to thank you for my really close friends..that who always being there with me no matter in what condition I am..You knows who you are..and I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. Only God can re-pay what you all had done..and help. Xpecially a friend.. that had been there for me for the past 10 yrs. I'm sorry for being self-centre and thinking of being so clumsy in deciding what best for me. I don't want to feel this anymore..i don't want to cry..and cry and keep my hurt in pain..all the time. I need God and really hope it will change my life..soon. I just need time to heal and recover back. I will be back..I HOPE..and this time ..God , I let you decide my faith...~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment