Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WHAT'S LIFE ARE ABOUT? THE SHOCKING..NEWS

I was on MC today. Got a really pain headache and MIgrain, feel my mind going to explode soon. Tu yg sia rasa. Pagi bangun tadi, sia ingat sia bole pigi kerja. Siap pakai baju kerja, but bila ada somethings bothering me that time, i bcome inthis headache mood that i feel i can't even stand up and walk to office anymore.
End up ...i'm staying at home..resting.
I talk to someone yesterday about handling a life crisis and think of GOD. She was not even my close fren but i knew her in the office. SHe came actually just to introduce me a healthy product. She being an assistant to market the product bah. After awhile of talking, we end up talking about health, crisis in life ..and suddenly GOD and how to talk to GOD whenenever feel down. SHe adviced me few things and from that few things..i realize on somethings. It's hard to accept the facts in sudden, there was one people that i barely know appeared in front of me and talking about GOD and all the religious things, feel like GOD had plan for me. I think I am on the level where I need God by myside now. Bcos some part of mylife I think I should need Him to guide.
today also, i heard one bad & shocking news from a very old highschoolmate of mine- Kam@ KamaliaZam about our dear friend, Kim was admitted to Likas Hospital & now was on COmma , it had been 3 days & she still not wake up. When I asked Kam what actually happened. She said that KIm was hit & 'dibelasah' by her BF...so hard that it had broken KIm's head bone fracture. What kind of sick Man who could did such thing to a lady called as his GF who he vow to love & care? It had been so much of pain and hurtful things..for Kim now. I just hope She will wake up..! I pray she will wake up and be better soon. I hope God will guide her thru life....after that. The guy should be punish and should be giving lesson. A lesson of life that he will remember. It's been a along time since i last saw Kim, and since we keep in touch. I think I didn't meet her since 7 yrs ago. Did met her at KK for one time. And when I heard about the breaking news, I was thinking how her life ...been thru before this. THe 'Jerk'...that did this to her, how long had the guy know her until he dare to do that sarcastic cruelty to her? It just a bad experiences to know that a guy that we love and care ..most are the one that did this thing to a fragile lady like KIm. Kim was once a very active..,so call 'tomboyish' girl that i known, she 's always been so 'rouge' and strong lady since the day last time i saw her. But, suddenly now,...she was like this. Trapping....and fighting for her life...to survive. We never will knows what will happen to us in future eventhou we thought we know that person in our life..but..the truth, sometimes..it is not what we expected.
God...bless her...and stay with her...specially during now.

I was not a good human..i always have a 'devil' besides me too..but i always hope I will change and i hope GOd is there to guide me during my downtime..and lately...I need HIM to be with me..really be with me so that I can pass by this life with meaningful journey. I want to stop..hurting myself and being ..a life full with misery and sadness. I need my family, i need my close friends with me ...I need You, God to always guide me. I can't be like this...forever..! When I saw what people surrounding me had said, advices..and been dealing with..I feel the life..I once feel like is not fighting for, I feel life is just ..a pathetic journey ..that always bring me problems..and always make me tense, I feel like ..is not fair..the world is not fair for human to live on. I feel I can't trust anyone no more..since my heart been broken..and hurt..my friends and family, by love one.
BUt when, I realize somethings about ...it, somethings that most of myfriends..advices. It should be 'Hikmah' on what happened in mylife.
Is it true? Is it real..? Only God knows why.

No comments: