Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Uneasy Situation

Yesterday night had been a real uneasy something for me. I had some kind of arguement last nite. And it had involved with 2 person in mylife. Ndak tau napa...semlm, i thoughts was going to be ok but end up with some misunderstanding and abit of unsatisfied, unplanned & very defensive arguement.

was very clear that yesteday was goin to be a smooth day, a very easy and touching day for me after seeing someone being so tired and the other one to be so much of stress up with the feeling of losing her good friend. I tried my best to cheer and being supportive for them. Make myself positive to accept that somehow they needed their own time & don't want to be committed of somethings, and somehow the' other one had tired of waiting for miracle to come.

I' m too have my own feeling ..and i need someone to care enough to ask me what 's goin on in mylife and why i feel so meanless..like today.

Help me God...Pls guide me to what decision should I make to ensure all will be fine.

sia sudah cuba utk betulkan keadaan dan sia cuba jugak utk bertolerate dgn dorg and sia harap dorg faham jugak keadaan sia. Apa yg sia patut buat ? I'm so stress out oo sometimes bila sia pikir byk sgt benda yg berlaku dlm beberapa hari nie. Sometimes sia rasa sia mau Give up ja..utk ada apa ada apa2 feeling lagi for anyone..and to care anyone ..
I feel like i'm a useless person who can't even solve my own problems. I'm afraid and I'm tired. Sooner or leter, the things will become more worst eventhou it solve but the issues still goin on.
arhhhh...i hate it ..i hate it alot!

No comments: